Sap Sales Distribution Consultant
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
1. Min 8 Years of experience in SAP SD with at least 1 full life cycle implementation and 2 application support.
2. A good team player and an individual contributor with strong communication and client facing skills.
3. Good understanding of integration of SD with other logistical modules like MM & FI.
4. Good understanding of business processes i.e. Order to Cash, Free goods, Return Orders etc.
5. Configuration of sales document types, item determination, delivery document types, and billing document types, Pricing Procedure etc.
6. Knowledge on ALE/ iDOC is preferred.
7. Very good communication skills, exposure to Japanese language is added advantage
8. Willing to work rotation (1st Shift & general shift) i.e. Japanese business hours
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Document management
- Product development
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Client management
- Business analysis
- Business Process Understanding
- Team player