Sales manager (Business Development Manager)-Mandarin Speaker
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Retail Jobs
Chowbus is a fast-growing, well-funded food startup on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one-stop-shop for everything related to food.
--About the Role
The Sales Manager(Business Development Manager) role is a unique opportunity to help expand our main service. This is a critical role as it helps us identify potential business opportunities. This is a rigorous business side role in a high growth environment, and you will work with the Sydney operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and marketing teams.
What You’ll Do:
· Lead Sales team(Chinese and Westerners) to meet the regional sales target.
· Deliver training, design sales toolkit.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities with key account including but not limited to popular restaurants, cafés, bubble tea shops, grocery stores and etc.;
· Consult with owners/operators of potential restaurants on how we could help with growing their business and achieving their goals;
· Maintain positive relationships with existing accounts, deliver monthly sales reports and promote our most recent marketing campaigns;
· Tackle unpenetrated business strategically by leveraging all resources possible;
· Close contracts aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties;
· Help with the on-boarding process to smoothly activate the new restaurants;
· Act as an ambassador of our mission, brand, and product
· Mandarin speaker and MUST with excellent English skills.
· Expert communication and interpersonal skills
· 1-2 years sales experience
· Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
· Excellent project management skills and the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
· Bi-lingual candidates a plus! (especially fluent speakers of Korean, Thai, English, and Chinese is preferred)
· Must be extremely detail-oriented and customer-centric
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Sales pipelining
- Attention to detail
· Base salary + attractive Bonus
· Exciting and motivated VC backed start-up environment
· Extraordinary opportunities to get connections