Multilingual Customer Service Advisor (remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for our new multilingual star! Someone who fluently speaks Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and of course English. Please only send your CV if you fluently speaks these languages - written and spoken.
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It now has offices in Düsseldorf, Paris, Lyon, Rome and recently also in Austin, Texas. We currently have 160 employees and over 16,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for a talented Customer Service Advisor to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across the Spanish, Italian and Portuguese market.
This is an important position focused on customer success. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example
- Escalate genuine technical issues to the R&D Team using the CRM system
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and English - spoken and written
- 1 to 2-year experience in a customer service environment. Experience in the hotel/travel industry is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Ability to stay calm and polite in all situations, dealing with complaints and impatient customers on the phone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Windows operating system
- Account management
- Customer success
- Time management
- Work well under pressure
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Remote working position, flexibility is required. You’re ideally based in Spain, in Italy (Rome) or in UK (London)
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people