Native Romanian, English Writer (remote)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
We are seeking a native Romanian copywriter who loves writing in both Romanian and English, and shares our passion for online gaming, technology and software. In this full-time position of 40 working hours per week, you will be joining a young international team of creative multilingual writers who are active in reporting on technology and software for our portfolio of online media brands. Just like our other team members you can work from home or wherever in the world your heart is.
By writing articles and creating other compelling content in Romanian you will be giving guidance to readers of our online media publications in discovering the best sports betting opportunities and casino games to play. You will also get to write English content to help readers decide which software and tech products and services to purchase. By researching and trying various products and services, you will be able to write detailed reports on each option available on the market to help readers make the right decision. Your obtained knowledge about each product, service will allow you to become a specialist in the field.
You will be our go-to person for native Romanian copywriting about online gambling, while you will also be providing support to our team of English tech and software writers with a native English background:
- Researching sports betting and online casino games on the Romanian market. Discovering software, cloud services, online businesses and various other technology products and services.
- Writing articles and detailed product reports, crafting promotional copy to stimulate the sale of products, services.
- Proofreading copy and rewriting existing copy.
- Copywriting for social media, email marketing.
- Publishing articles in a Content Management System using HTML code.
You should be a native Romanian speaker who has outstanding English written and verbal skills and a proven ability to effectively organize and work independently. Thanks to your great interest in technology, online services, software, you are proficient in MS Office and online research and have a minimum experience in publishing content through a Content Management System. You have basic knowledge about image editing tools and have an eye for detail when taking care of the proofreading and layout of copy. Your higher education was preferably in English, communications or a journalism related discipline.
- Microsoft Office
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to further develop your English and copywriting skills.
- Competitive salary.