Marine Sales Executive Trainee
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Transport, Logistics, Procurement, Import/Export Jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
· You will be dedicated to a specific area where you will be responsible for monitoring the activity and potential supplies and needed trades.
· Identify potential customers and perform call outs on a daily basis. Hereunder daily cold calling to potential new customers in our area.
· Prepare quotations and any other relevant documents needed for the supply.
· Be in contact with operations on supply and closely coordinate all supplies.
· Look for contract opportunities within your area for our customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing.
• You are a social profile, enjoy to speak and communicate with many different stakeholders worldwide.
• Fluent in English.
• You hold good analytical skills.
• You are able to work in a dynamic environment and dedicated to be there for our customers even outside normal working hours.
• Detail-oriented and disciplined within the commercial area.
- Customer relations
- Contract negotiations
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Customer success
- Client management
- Cold Calling
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator