International Sales Manager (EU & UK) Remote
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
We are seeking a self-motivated, quick-witted and goal-oriented business leader. Expertise in the areas of IT solution sales, leadership, product development, business process mapping, coaching, developing and executing strategy, with a record of leading multiple sales team in
technology services companies, formulating strategy and consistently meeting and exceeding targets.
The person will be responsible helping with strategy, prospecting, and meeting sales targets. They will be working on an individual targets and will have extensive support from an internal marketing team, experienced in carrying out well-laid out sales strategies, generating leads, and tracking progress towards closing sales.
The following are principal duties of the ideal candidate:
• Manage and oversee the sales effort for KiwiTech's technology solutions in the EU and UK regions.
• Leverage existing relationships with key partners to onboard clients directly onto KiwiTech's platform.
• Analyze and interpret key sales metrics to create marketing strategies that produce the best results for our partners
• Diligent awareness about performance related to monthly, quarterly and annual goals, and conduct sales forecast on a regular basis
• Hold team members accountable for revenue goal achievements, KPIs, and engagement in all sales initiatives
• Coach, develop and support all team members while leading by example
• Strategically assess current market trends for new sales opportunities and make recommendations for changing service offerings.
• Develop strategic alliances with Entrepreneurs, Incubators/Accelerators in multiple cities in the target region.
• Participate in finding opportunities and creating the pipeline
• Uncover primary technical and business needs, and communicate how KiwiTech can meet those needs and solve the prospects problems
• Follow up with proposal team for timely delivery to the client
• Successfully worked as a technology solutions sales reps for 5+ years
• Met or exceeded sales goals for their team repeatedly; top tier in sales team a plus
• Have interacted directly with clients, and consistently met personal sales goals
• Ability to analyze and identify the ideal prospective clients
• Working knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint; excellent verbal/written skills
• Passionate about numbers and have a positive attitude and be a team player
• Extensive experience in taking prospects to close
• Experience with off-shore service delivery teams a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Contract negotiations
- Opportunity analysis
- Marketing research
- Sales pipelining
- Advanced writing skills
- Strategic thinker
Salary is negotiable