Project Manager Candidate Experience
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Takeaway.com Logistics is growing at a rapid pace and our Courier Recruitment department is constantly developing further. Are you excited about Candidate Experience and a specialist who is looking for the next step in your career? We have THE opportunity for you...
Our story (the bite-size) version
From Amsterdam to Bucharest, millions of food-lovers across 10 countries order with us every week. Whether they want party-night pizza, fries with friends or healthy soups and salads, we've all got them covered thanks to ‘Scoober'.
You'll hear that word a lot in our international offices. Scoober is our logistics operation, covering everything from project experts to product owners, hub coordinators and our ever-reliable couriers.
All About The Role
The Candidate Experience Project Manager is part of the Scoober Global Courier Recruitment team that supports all the driver recruiting and retention teams across the globe. In this position, you'll run large projects to help improve the conversion of our recruiting funnel and to increase average tenure in our courier workforce. Because of the size of our workforce, we are looking for someone with a strong analytical mindset that can:
- Create clear and actionable Courier personas from our courier workforce
- Give our applicants and couriers a voice through surveying, NPS and other interactive tools that are integrated into our operations and recruiting systems
- Manage projects in collaboration with our in country recruiting teams to ensure our CX is suited to local culture
- Help increase our conversion and retention rates through programmatic interventions
- Work closely with our Recruiting IT team to do design and test different innovative application funnel innovations that yield an amazing candidate journey
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, preferably in an Employer Brand, Recruitment or Marketing discipline
- A proven track record of using a persona-based approach to funnel design
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
- A passion for creating compelling candidate and courier journeys
- In addition, you have excellent communication skills in English
- Public speaking
- Resource allocation
- Media engagements
- Benefits administration
- Workforce planning
- Team structures
You will be part of a new team and if you enjoy being where the action is, then this is the place to be.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Being part of an ambitious, growing team
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company
- Contributions to travel costs and ordering lunches