- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- You will be the primary contact for customers based in the UK region, ensuring they are utilizing the platform properly and first contact for any technical issues.
- You will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction via email, phone, and personally onsite.
- You will be responsible for ensuring renewals go smoothly and identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- This is a strategic role where you will be mapping account plans.
- They are a leader on the G2 Crowd for their data intelligence platform which makes their product easy to sell!
- Received Series C Funding earlier this year which has taken them to $50M raised in total - they are a very cash rich company
- 150 employees globally across 3 offices, they have ambitious growth plans
- They have doubled revenue every year for the past 4 years - a very financially stable business with a track record of success
- No micro-management and with a strong leadership team who are focussed on supporting you to be a success
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3+ years of Account Management experience ideally within MarTech or a Marketing Agency.
- Experience managing strategic accounts, cross-selling and upselling.
- Marketing research
- Client management
- Sales pipelining
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Time management
What You’ll Get:
- £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience plus £10,000 bonus
- 1st call with HR
- 2nd video with VP Account Management
- 3rd video competency with VP Sales and VP Account Management
- 4th call with co-founder