Corporate Account Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Chess are looking for a seasoned Corporate Account Manager to work within a well-established team, providing both desk-based and field-based account management to UK based business clients.
This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow. Chess have a strong one team ethic, sharing knowledge to ensure we make Chess a great place to work and a great place to be a customer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with ambition as there is scope to grow into other roles within the business. We’re passionate about what we do, and we're committed to exceeding our clients' expectations.
Ideally, you will have a firm grasp of the Telecoms industry and have strong knowledge and awareness of Chess’s portfolio which includes Cyber, ICT and DAAS.
orporate Account Manager duties to include but not restricted to:
· Drive sales of specialist service areas within the sales team, product, Voice and Data
· Create Opportunities for all products Chess sell as part of the product strategy – Cyber, ICT and DAAS.
· Establish and maintain key client relationships
· To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
· Presentation of solutions to all levels
· Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
· Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
· Client profiling to understand customer’s visions/goals/strategy
· Can link a customer’s corporate strategy to an IT solution
· Work closely with technical architect team
· Achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual profit targets
· Act as role model/mentor for wider sales team
· Knowledge of enterprise/infrastructure architecture
The Corporate Account Manager will need to demonstrate:
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer Facing
· Presentation skills
· Negotiation skills
· Listening and questioning skills
· Knowledge and interest in specialist areas
· Business and market awareness
· Numerate and literate
· Planning and organisational skills
· Training/mentoring/coaching experience
· Self-driven, work on own initiative, self-learner
· Creative – makes opportunities happen
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
- Client management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Deliverable management
- Attention to detail
Basic salary: Up to £35,000 p.a. dependent upon experience + Uncapped Commission Plan.
Bonus/OTE: Attractive performance-based commission to be paid monthly, plus a discretionary company bonus to be paid every 6 months.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.