Insurance Project Manager F/M - CDI - AXA Next - PARIS
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
The Insurance Project Manager F/M role will work within the wider AXA Next Business Innovation Centre team focusing on 6 key priorities.
You will support the development of our innovation processes and approach to engaging with AXA entities globally and across distribution, health, property & casualty (retail and commercial lines) and other areas of innovation focus.
The key priorities include working with AXA entities, AXA Markets, AXA GO and the AXA Next group organisations (Partners, Climate, etc.). Contributing to identify entity pain points along customer journey and/or claims handler key operations. Assess internal and external best practices and benchmarks, analyse operating models, organise research programmes and work with 3rd party innovation companies to develop solutions to business needs.
Your main missions will be:
1. Supporting project team leaders in defining business problems and stakeholder needs. Including mapping existing business architectures (value chains, key functionalities and processes, supporting operational models), identify and defining the key business pain points and defining target business end state vision.
2. Defining / mapping business flows and user journeys (e.g. Agent / Broker, claims handler, service provider, customer)
3. Designing and executing benchmarking research studies, analyzing best practices and preparing presentations and summary conclusions. Carrying out best practice interviews with AXA Entities to identify transferrable know-how and scalable technological assets.
4. Working with wider project team members to assess 3rd party solution provider capabilities and project managing prototyping and POC processes.
5. Working with entity stakeholders to define aspects of business plans and in particular building operational business impact including financial models and tracking KPIs for project ROI.
6. Preparing presentation materials
- Experience within an AXA Entity of working on P&C / GI Operations including Claim servicing (Motor, Property, Casualty, etc…) and/or Underwriting.
- A track record of having been placed across several positions and industries, in order to prove agility and connected thinking would be a benefit.
- Experience in implementing complex and transformative programmes, involving extensive change management and measurement of success
- Proven experience in business operational and financial analyses, spread sheet manipulation. Synthesizing information and preparing presentations and supporting project management.
- Consulting skills
- Experience of AXA's core services and products, but especially a good knowledge of existing AXA operating models obtained from a directly relevant entity experience.
- A problem solver. Proven experience of developing solutions to complex business challenges.
- Good interpersonal and multilingual communication skills. French and English in particular.
- Proven ability to collaborate at all levels
- Self-starter with proven ability to achieve be an effective member of high-functioning teams
- Able to demonstrate high emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a compelling way to a variety of audiences.
- High degree of initiative and energy, "can-do" attitude, flexibility, teamwork, attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work effectively and efficiently from anywhere. Specifically, as global regions of focus will vary according business needs
- Excellent strong work ethic, impeccable integrity, judgment.
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, start-up environment, yet adapting to global corporate dynamics
- Flexibility to travel (if / when situation allows for it).
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Deliverable management
- Executive updates
- Team player
- Attention to detail