Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
The company is a multiple award-winning and world-class performer in its sector. They work across all business sectors counting many of the world's leading companies as their key clients.
In order to take control and develop their digital presence, they wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager. Working within a truly talented and forward-thinking business, the role will report to the Marketing Director and play a key role in their newly formed international marketing team. The role will focus on driving a program of digital marketing activities and will include the following typical job responsibilities:
- Create and drive a program of digital marketing activities to increase web traffic
- Develop new creative digital campaign initiatives that engage and build target audiences
- Use campaigns to generate leads for the global sales team.
- Planning, testing and implementing a range of digital campaigns (SEO, paid search, analytics and web development)
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Previous, successful experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Experience of delivering customer acquisition campaigns
- Experience of managing the full digital cycle and delivering results
- Previous experience delivering successful search and display campaigns would be an asset
- Solid knowledge of SEM and analytics
- Data Analytics
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics
- Advanced language knowledge
£40,000 - £44,000 + excellent benefits
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately. This is an urgent role!