English Content Writer (remote)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
We are seeking an English Content Writer with a strong interest in technology and software who is eager to learn and work in an online media publishing environment. In this full-time position for an indefinite period, you will be joining a remote international team of creative writers who are passionate about thorough reporting on technology and software for clovio’s own media outlets.
Through compelling writing, you will be giving guidance to readers of clovio’s websites in deciding which products and services to purchase. Following your research and testing of various products and services, you will write detailed reports on each solution available on the market to help consumers and professionals make the right purchasing decision. The cloud, technology related products, software and online services you will be writing about are innovative and life changing solutions. Your obtained knowledge about each product, service will allow you to become a specialist in the field.
- Researching different software, cloud services, online businesses and various other technology products and services.
- Reporting on technology, software related topics.
- Proofreading copy and rewriting existing copy.
- Writing promotional copy to stimulate the sale of products, services.
- Copywriting for social media, email marketing.
- Publishing articles in a Content Management System using HTML code.
Experience & Background
You should have outstanding English written and verbal skills, and a proven ability to effectively organize and work independently. Thanks to your great interest in technology, online services, software, you are also proficient in using MS Office and conducting online research. You have an eye for detail that helps you proofread your copy and perfect the layout of your published content using your basic image editing and HTML skills. Your higher education was preferably in English, communications or a journalism.
- Microsoft Office
- Content Creation and Management
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work remotely from your home office with flexible hours.
- Contract for an indefinite period with a competitive salary directly with our Hungarian company.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.