Individual Translator Expert, Business Egypt
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
Review the translation of the both the Capital Mark law and the Money laundry law and the executive regulations for both as well.
Translate the Fintech law and its executive regulation if issued.
Provide accreditation to the reviewed translation by the translator through an accredited, reputable office for legal translations.
Files of laws and executive regulations will be shared in Arabic as a reference and English to be reviewed as received from the Financial Regulation Authority “FRA”.
University degree in law, business or any other related fields.
Ten years of experience with translation of laws and regulations.
Only qualified translators are eligible to work in Egypt.
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Business Process Understanding
- Audio translating experience
- Document interpretation
- Simultaneous translations experience