Volunteer Copy Writing/Editing Consultant for All Survivors Project
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Charities Jobs (non-profit organization)
We need a volunteer to translate a document from English into French (47 pages).
The document consists of a research protocol and tools that we will use to conduct research in the Central African Republic on how to improve health responses for victims of violence. We are preparing to start innovative research in the Central African Republic and we need to translate our research protocol and tools into French. We have a previous version of the protocol in French, against which the translator can check the new protocol. Once the translation is completed, we plan to submit it for IRB approval.
This project can be done remotely.
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Audio translating experience
- Document interpretation
- Simultaneous translations experience
- Consecutive interpreting expertise