- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
The Campaign Manager will play a key role in the rapidly growing Giacom business, planning, executing and reporting on results-driving marketing campaigns, working across channels, systems and teams in an outcome focused manner.
You will be given specific business / marketing campaigns and a budget to create results, drive performance and show Return on Investment aligned with company objectives.
What you will actually do:
- Alongside the head of function, ensure all objectives are delivered in line with departmental budgets
- Drive and improve processes/performance across the marketing team
- Maintain an effective balance of 'business as usual' campaigns while delivering relevant organisational projects
- Manage and deliver marketing campaigns from concept through to design and delivery using direct response marketing channels and tactics that encourage customers to adopt new services and features
- Analyse customer behavior and profiles to understand and best deliver targeted marketing campaigns (segmentation, customer selection and target list creation in our database is an important element of this role)
- Create a suite of reporting measures and analytics that provide an insight to ROI and effectiveness of campaigns and channels
- Work closely and effectively with relevant departments to act upon and expand any opportunities to increase performance across the business
- Execute traditional and modern marketing activity to support new and existing business
- Manage relationships with third-party agencies where appropriate and ensure timely and impactful delivery
- Research and advise on external technology-driven marketing initiatives focusing on marketing effectiveness.
- Utilize and develop web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to evaluate and optimise growth strategy and ultimate performance.
- Document, improve and embed customer journeys in our CRM system
- Manage customer events, including digital lead generation and follow up
Essential Experience & Skills
· B2B marketing experience in a virtual team, ideally in the technology industry
- Experience of defining and leading marketing campaigns, strong multichannel, customer segmentation and CRM knowledge
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns as well as delivery reports.
- Strong project management skills in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A curious, analytical mind with an understanding of performance marketing metrics, KPIs and acronyms, with the ability to make data-based decisions around metrics.
- Commercial experience working cross functionally and particularly with product and sales teams
- Experience of managing prospect and customer data
- Clear communicator with the ability to present complex information in a clear and simple way
- Thrives on working at pace on multiple priorities in a high growth environment
- Naturally curious and data literate with an analytical mindset and desire to test and learn, adapting quickly
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder management coupled with an action-orientation
- Focus on solutions, be commercial and customer-orientated
- Be customer benefit-focused and have a good understanding of ROI measurement/attribution
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new innovative ideas
- Excited by technology and SaaS products
- With ambitious targets in place for the next few years, you will have the energy, ambition, and desire to lead from the front, taking on this challenge to develop your career to the next level
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Client management
- Advanced writing skills
- Attention to detail