- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
You’ll manage FR copy and translation requests across the brands.
Your responsibilities will span a broad range of projects, and media including but not limited to: campaign copy focused on conversions (advertisements, emails, sales, and marketing content).
Social media and community content writing.
Website/UX and technical copywriting and internal business documentation.
Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, internal meetings and briefs to assist in the development of the compagny.
Champion our French voice across all platforms and partners, maintaining consistent tone and manner across messaging.
5+ years senior translator experience
Experience translating for marketing campaigns
Critical thinker and comfortable with a sometimes fast paced environment
You have a razor-sharp attention for detail
You can multitask and react
Mobile phone/telecom experience a big, huge, giant plus. (Yes, with a cherry on top.)
You know all the software.
You love collaborating, a challenge and finding creative solutions to marketing problems
You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and you’re comfortable presenting
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Audio translating experience
- Document interpretation
- Simultaneous translations experience
- Consecutive interpreting expertise
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator
- Attention to detail