Insurance Project Manager (BE)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Work together with our clients on challenging topics that concern the Insurance industry. You will work as a strong team player with a high degree of personal responsibility. By being a consultant and coach for clients you will shape and drive their complex business and technology change, redesign target operating models, execute post-merger integration, divestment and more.
- Deliver change programmes and portfolios
- Develop and understand client strategy, challenges and translation to project goals
- Create, support and evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications
- Transform operating models to new and effective ways of working
- Develop new opportunities via research and analysis
- Drive day-to-day operations whilst measuring progress against end goals
- Analyse existing business processes, identify and prioritise regulatory, technical or IT requirements and develop innovative solutions for our insurance customers
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments, development teams, external service providers and other project stakeholders
- Translate business architectures and needs into technology options and technical architectures
How to blow us away?
- A solid background in the insurance sector (Life/Pensions and/or Non-Life) combined with knowledge in its functional areas (underwriting/policy admin/claims)
- You have a consultancy background or have gained relevant experience in the insurance industry (non-life, life and pension)
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as an end-to-end project manager in the financial services industry
- You are passionate about insurance, digitalisation & innovation, regulatory & compliance, operational excellence and transformation
- You have experience in planning, delivering and executing complex projects, using different methodologies (Agile, Lean, DevOps, Waterfall, …)
- You have excellent client-facing capabilities and can manage client relationships successfully
- Profound English is a must, knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus
- You like to travel and work in cross-border teams at the client site
- For non-EU-members: a valid work permit (please mention the type and validity period in your resume)
- You are able to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- You want to live and breathe the #projectivelife
- Opportunity analysis
- Client management
- Agile methodology
- Waterfall methodology
- Deliverable management
- Team player
- Strategic thinker
- Time management
- A tailor-made career path – how and in which direction you want to evolve is your decision, but we will guide and coach you to the end line.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced project and programme managers who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development.
- A flat structure – we don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients.
- No heavy management structures – our Projectivers are involved closely with the day-to-day company activities and have a real influence on the growth of the company.
- A training budget – so you can keep up with all the newest trends, developments and grow.
- A competitive salary with a variable component and company bonus.
- A company car, meal vouchers and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events