Content Moderator (Greek)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Your well-being is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our especially designed wellbeing programmes to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
1) Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms
2) Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities
3) Improving the content management strategy for the short video platforms
4) Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations
1) You will have some experience of working in a high transactional role in a KPI driven environment.
2) You will have a background in either customer research / service, sales or hospitality
3) You will have a track record that demonstrates your ability to perform multiple tasks while having a keen eye for detail
4) The ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required
5) Fluent in Greek and professional fluency in English (written and verbal)
1) Familiarity with social media internet laws and policy regulations
2) Content Moderation / Content Reviewing experience
3) Bachelor's degree is preferred, however not essential
- Advanced language knowledge