- Transport, Logistics, Procurement, Import/Export Jobs
Join us on the Journey...
National Express are looking to recruit an experienced Copywriter to join our Marketing team, based at our Head Office in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be a key member of National Express' creative Studio team. You'll be a creative thinker with excellent writing and communication skills with the responsibility for writing and editing content for a variety of projects across National Express', Bus, Coach, Transport Solutions and Leisure businesses (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media). You'll work closely with the wider Marketing team to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging. Reporting directly into the Brand Manager, you'll be responsible for developing knowledge and understanding of our businesses, products, services, branding and tone of voice.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution across assigned brands and divisions
- Research and understand internal client's needs and target audiences, through reviews of existing research, interviews with subject-matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, Studio team, creative agencies and stakeholders from concept development to delivery of final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal teams and participate in presentations when requiredRevise copy based on team and internal client feedback
- Be adept at varying the voice, style, and other characteristics of messaging based on the industry, business division, or target audience
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communications and industry trends
- Stay current on the appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistent messaging
What you'll need:
- Four or more years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Proofreading and editing skills