Content editor, translator Italian
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
In cooperation with UNICEF, the Akelius Languages Online gGmbH is developing a language learning application.
Currently, the language course is available in ten languages: Swedish, English, Greek, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
If you are interested in developing the existing course further, you might be our new Italian editor.
- translate and adapt the master English version into Italian
- design and develop language specific grammar lessons
- draft the lessons using an authoring tool
- keep all project documentation up to date
- support the team with quality assurance tasks
- be the voice over artist for your language, optional
Depending on workload and deadlines for content production, additional tasks could also be part of this role.
- expert user of Italian
- fluent in English
- working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- flexible and creative
- self-motivated and organized
- previous experience as a translator or experience teaching a language as a second language is a plus
- previous experience with an online authoring tool is a plus
- Microsoft Office