Paid Social Media Analyst
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
Are you passionate about all things digital? We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a foundation of social media experience ready to grow their skills within a lively paid media team. If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Predominately work on our B2B clients and work alongside senior managers to grow out this service.
· Plan and implement industry best practice campaigns across paid social platforms, with a focus on Facebook and LinkedIn
· Analyse performance data, optimise campaigns with the client’s focus in mind and create reports with tools such as Google Data Studio
· Understand what channels work best for certain audiences, and how these can work together within a wider strategy
· Use your creativity to write original copies that can go from concept to delivery (for organic & paid campaigns)
· Understand and adapt (see what we did there) to different language styles across various platforms and markets
· Stay on top of paid social and paid search trends, best practices, technologies, and techniques and implement new features where relevant.
· Support the wider team on new business pitches
· Consistently demonstrate the skills and talent we know you have
What you’ll need
- 1+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role, preferably with experience on B2B accounts
- Experience running paid campaigns across social media networks including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Ability to write compelling and original copies that are concise, clear, and grammatically correct.
- You will be comfortable analysing data sets in Excel, handy with pivot tables, and are able to transform data into visuals that tell a clear story.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is preferable but not essential.
- As this role will be starting remotely, you will be a self-starter ready to hit the ground running, effectively managing your time, and happy to work independently.
- As this is a client-facing role, outstanding communication skills are required.
- Native proficiency in another language is a plus
- Social media platforms
- Business correpondence
- Marketing research
- Competitor research
- Marketing plan development
- Strategic thinker