Turkish to English Translator
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
Productive Playhouse is seeking Turkish to English translators to participate in a large-scale, on-call translation project.
We are looking for professional translators/interpreters with near-native or native knowledge of both Turkish and English. Experience in delivering translations with short turnaround times is required. The candidates must have solid English grammar skills and must be able to follow a set of given format guidelines to produce the end document.
This project consists of translating videos from Turkish to English with between 6 to 24-hour turnaround times. Start times may vary, including overnight.
If you are located in the US, these are the states that we currently cannot hire from: Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Louisiana, South Dakota, Washington D.C., West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Professional translation or interpretation experience required
- Degree in linguistics or a related field is strongly preferred
- Applicants without a degree should possess 2+ years of professional experience in linguistics
- Solid grammar/orthography and punctuation of the English language
- Solid computer / Internet skills
- Responsiveness/access to email
- Web search skills
- Ability to quickly onboard
Schedule: On call
Application Question(s): We cannot guarantee or provide an estimated workload for this role. The workload is determined by project needs. With this in consideration, would you still like to apply?
Experience: Translation: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: Turkish (Required)
- Advanced language knowledge
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive pay of USD $35 per hour