Sales and Merchandising Executive
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Retail Jobs
We are seeking a Sales & Merchandising Executive to join our Evo team.
Sales - The focus and measure of success in this regard will be the expansion rate of our product offering to new and existing clients. The business targets key clients by means of new business development projects and cold canvassing. The SME manages his/her activities to effectively allow for new business canvassing. Customer relationship building with existing clients is a critical part of this sales role. The SME will be rewarded for meeting agreed sales objectives per the Formtek sales incentive initiative.
Merchandising - The SME must ensure that the shelf space of Formtek clients is continuously monitored to ensure that the following processes are maintained.
1. Shelves are adequately merchandised to best promote the Evo brand.
2. In-store merchandisers are engaged to replenish stock from internal stores where required.
3. Stock loading must be recorded and communicated to the client’s procurement department to facilitate the issuing of replenishment orders
4. Market intelligence that will support the development of alternative product offerings, pricing, and promotional initiatives must be reported as part of the process of increasing sales with existing customers.
- Should be able to communicate in English and Afrikaans
- Minimum level of education: Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Own a reliable Car and driver’s license.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Computer Literate (Excel, ERP System).
• Administration – The role demands the accurate processing of customer orders onto the ERP management system and the timeous confirmation of delivery dates and other order queries regarding pricing and quantities.
• Communication – The role demands the accurate collection and communication of data to and from our commercial partners to ensure the best service delivery and commercial strategies.
• Internally the SME is required to collaborate with internal team members to ensure that accurate commercial and logistical outcomes are achieved. Communicate in a clear and precise way with the emphasis on highlighting issues that may affect the performance of the business negatively and positively.
• Reporting – The SME is required to report prospective business opportunities as well as market intelligence from the market to support strategic initiatives.
• Time Management – The SME is required to manage his/her time effectively by executing a detailed weekly action plan. This role requires a high level of independent time management disciplines and therefore the effective and efficient planning of call cycles and routing is paramount for achieving success.
• Teamwork - Engage colleagues in a collaborative and supportive way.
- Microsoft Office
- Document management
- Customer relations
- ERP systems
- Client management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Basic Salary including basic and travel allowance to be negotiated based on experience.
Sales incentive (commission - existing & new business).