English Content Writer
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Our main job is to provide expert knowledge in the field of HR to millions of readers around the world. We run and manage some of the biggest and most frequently visited online career services.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write career advice articles that will attract thousands of readers.
- Research topics so thoroughly you become a subject matter expert.
- Create a steady flow of unique, expert articles.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimize its content to reach a massive audience.
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional writing skills (proficiency in English is a must).
- Great copywriting skills and strong research skills.
- Willingness to master new skills to attract thousands of readers.
- A love for words and numbers as writing good copy requires good data skills.
- Social media platforms
- Document management
- Customer relations
- Competitor research
What we can offer you:
- Up-to-date knowledge about SEO - thanks to courses and internal workshops, we are up to date with every change, and we also make sure that our Content / SEO Reading list is constantly expanding.
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we would like to see you in Warsaw only 2 times a month.
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- And of course Medicover and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
P.S. We are open to freelance cooperation.