Business Development Executive
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Retail Jobs
• Self-motivated, confident, commercial, and results-driven
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good organizational skills and time management
• Confidence to communicate and present at all levels
• Highly coachable and eager to learn and grow in your career
Preferred skills and experience
• Interest in developing good sales skills
• Knowledge of selling to restaurants
• A basic knowledge of the restaurant/bar/pub and event venues industry
• 1 – 2 years of sales experience
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A proactive approach to sourcing leads
• Experience in a CRM system
Training you will receive
• How to present, sell, and the psychology of selling
• How to negotiate and close deals
• SEO and digital marketing
• Background knowledge of the hospitality industry
• CRM systems and account management
• Content management systems
• Sourcing new client prospects and their decision-makers.
• Selling digital marketing services to restaurants, pubs, bars, 4- and 5-Star hotels and other
venues such as museums, football clubs, etc.
• Presenting and selling digital marketing solutions within the main channels - Restaurants/Bars;
Private and Group Dining; Events and Parties; Weddings, Christmas.
• Presenting and selling SquareMeal’s new Reward scheme which using the latest FinTech cardlinking technology approved by Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
• Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of the product.
• Nurturing existing customers and driving upselling initiatives.
• Creating proposals based on client requirements and data insights.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer relations
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Client management
- Sales pipelining
- Cross-cultural sales background
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
On-target earnings: £35,000 - £50,000 uncapped
Your development is important to us, scheduled personal development reviews allow you - and
us - to ensure you progress in your role.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Monthly office socials
From axe throwing to Champagne tasting, monthly office socials are a great way to get to know
• An extra day off for your birthday
Because who wants to work on their birthday? However, on your return to the office, there will
be an obligatory caterpillar cake waiting for you.
• Cycle-to-work scheme
We want to encourage ways to make your commute more enjoyable, which is why we are part of
the Government's Cycle to Work scheme
• Healthy snacks in the office
Our staff kitchen is stocked weekly with fresh fruit, herbal tea - and coffee pods for when only
caffeine will do.
• EMI share options
We want our employees to share in our success and offer EMI share options to all employees.