English Translator - Game Localization
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
This is an on-site full-time position in Guangzhou, China
Who you are
- -English native/native-level mastery of English
- -Proficiency in the Chinese language.
- -Passionate gamer able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
- -Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.
What really gets our attention
- -Professional experience in gaming, translation, or, ideally, games translation.
- -Degrees in linguistic fields
- -Translate, review, and proofread game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
- -Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
- -Manage translation vendor tasks.
- -Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
- -Coordinate day-to-day work with the Games Localization team and vendors around the globe
- Quality assurance
- Advanced language knowledge
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Team player
- Skilled Collaborator
- Attention to detail