English Content Editor
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
We are seeking a Copywriter to support the International UED Content Strategy Team. This role will involve content creation, editing, and management for the international e-commerce platform. We work on a wide range of content and copywriting requirements, from banners to push notifications, EDMs, navigational text, promotions/marketing material, brand names/slogans, and much more.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English, with relevant copywriting experience, capable of quickly producing quality content, and comfortable working under tight deadlines. Ideally, the candidate can be relocated to Hangzhou/Shanghai or other cities in China.
Qualification we need
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- -At least 2 years of digital copywriting-related work experience
- -Native-level proficiency in English is a must-have
- -Strong organizational and communication skills, good attention-to-detail and multitasking abilities
- -Able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changes and identify priorities effectively
- -Good understanding of digital copywriting best practices. Experience working on digital UX content preferred.
- -Comfortable working in an international team
- -Create high-quality and engaging content in the local language from scratch based on provided scenarios.
- -Thoroughly understand business objectives and user experience requirements.
- -Follow the brand and content guidelines for accurate and consistent voice and tone.
- -Track project progress. Ensure that all requests are delivered on time.
- -Manage project changes and make necessary adjustments based on business priorities, by coordinating with stakeholders in a timely manner.
- -Report and escalate issues/risks as needed to prevent potential disruption of current workflows, delay of project delivery, etc.
- -Work closely with other writers, product managers, graphic designers, interactive designers, marketing experts, and front-end developers.
- -Take ownership of projects involved and suggest solutions and creative concepts when needed.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content Creation and Management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced language knowledge
- Skilled Collaborator
- Work well under pressure