Thai Translator - Game Localization
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Your chance to work in the videogame industry! Contribute to the production, publishing, and operation of AAA titles across all platforms. Join a highly motivated multicultural team and get paid to play and work on video games. This is a remote full-time position.
Who you are
- -Thai speaker with excellent writing.
- -Fluent proficiency in Chinese.
- -Passionate gamer able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
- -Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.
What really gets our attention
- -Professional experience in gaming, translation, or, ideally, games translation.
- -Degrees in linguistic fields.
- -Translate, review, proofread, and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
- -Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
- -Manage translation vendor tasks.
- -Create cultural content proposals upon request and push cultural hot topics/trends/issues regularly for your region to project stakeholders. -Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
- -Coordinate day-to-day work with the Games Localization team and vendors around the globe
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced language knowledge
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled Collaborator