- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Work in Shanghai or other cities in China.
Who you are:
- - Native-level mastery of both French and English
- - Intuitive understanding of how information should be presented and structured
- - Degree in translation, language studies, telecommunications, computer science, or a related field
- - Experience in translation, writing, editing, or localization.
- - Experience in ICT products is preferred
- - Chinese proficiency is preferred
- - Curious, quick learner, and attentive to details
- - Empathetic, able to imagine user perspectives
- - Flexible problem solver who approaches issues from many angles
- - Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- - Provide a professional written translation for UI strings and/or technical documents from English to French.
- - Perform linguistic testing in product or based on localized screenshots, and log bugs in standard bug report or bug systems.
- - Communicating with teams from different professional backgrounds.
- - Cultural adaptation and localization.
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Work well under pressure