Key Account Manager
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Jobs
SquareMeal.co.uk is a media company specializing in digital marketing solutions for hospitality venues.
Its market-leading website helps people find the right restaurants and venues for their events while at
the same time giving restaurants, bars, pubs, or other venues the opportunity to promote themselves
with various digital marketing tools.
We're looking for talented people who share our enthusiasm for digital marketing and this fun and lively
industry. We strive to create a happy and fulfilling work environment where our employees can excel
and succeed in a youthful, fast-moving, digital media environment.
About the role
The Key Account Manager will sell our highly successful digital marketing packages to the hospitality
industry to both new business leads and existing accounts.
Desired skill and experience
The role would suit someone who is sociable, confident, self-motivated, and wants to work in a fun yet
driven sales environment where hard work and results are well rewarded.
• 3+ years' of relevant sales experience - preferably experience selling media alternatively having
sold to the hospitality sector or having sold for a hospitality venue itself.
• Knowledge of the restaurant and events industry is preferable but not essential.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Experience using CRM packages such as Zoho or Salesforce.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders.
• Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal
• Selling digital marketing services to restaurants, pubs, bars, 4 and 5 Star hotels, and other venues
such as museums, football clubs, etc.
• Presenting and selling digital marketing solutions within the main channels – Restaurants/Bars;
Private and Group Dining; Events and Parties; Weddings, Christmas.
• Sourcing new client prospects and their decision-makers.
• Presenting and selling SquareMeal’s new Reward scheme which uses the latest FinTech card linking technology approved by Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
• Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of the product.
• Nurturing existing customers and driving upselling initiatives.
• Creating proposals based on client requirements and data insights.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer relations
- Customer success
- Sales pipelining
- Advanced writing skills
- Strong Public Speaker
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
On-target earnings: £50,000
• Competitive salary and regular progression opportunities
Your development is important to us, scheduled personal development reviews allow you - and
us - to ensure you progress in your role.
• Flexible hours
Whether it's a late start, an early finish, or a longer lunchbreak to fit in your daily exercise, flexible
hours mean you can tailor your working day to suit your lifestyle.
• Monthly office socials
From axe throwing to Champagne tasting, monthly office socials are a great way to get to know
• An extra day off for your birthday
Because who wants to work on their birthday? However, on your return to the office, there will
be an obligatory caterpillar cake waiting for you.
• Cycle-to-work scheme
We want to encourage ways to make your commute more enjoyable, which is why we are part of
the Government's Cycle to Work scheme
• Healthy snacks in the office
Our staff kitchen is stocked weekly with fresh fruit, herbal tea - and coffee pods for when only
caffeine will do.
• EMI share options
We want our employees to share in our success and offer EMI share options to all employees.