Sales Development Representative
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
We're looking for an experienced and driven Strategic Sales Development Representative to support our sales team. This high-impact position will provide sales support through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals. You will be calling upon many of our most strategic client accounts. This role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into an Account Executive position with demonstrated success.
You'll be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email). You’ll develop rapport with key contacts in the industry to understand their needs and how we can help, fueling our continued expansion. You’ll have an opportunity to close new business and think creatively as we build and standardize our processes.
As the third member of the sales team, there is significant growth potential in this role.
- Internship experience cold-calling or in sales/business development roles.
- Experience with email campaigns and working in a CRM preferred.
- Ability to build extraordinary customer relationships.
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach.
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Have a positive, self-driven team-first mentality with a desire to learn.
At IPC, we believe that hybrid working creates an inclusive, flexible environment where employees can perform at their best, and teams can collaborate, innovate, and celebrate successes together. We spend around 60% of our time in the office and around 40% of our time working remotely. Some employees may be required to work from the office or client sites more than 60% of the time if required by their role and/or client needs.
Your precise work schedule will be determined by you and your Line Manager before the commencement of employment with IPC.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new business opportunities and expansion opportunities with existing clients
- Outbound prospecting via targeted calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Build and execute strategic and measurable demand-generation campaigns
- Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify new business opportunities, while highlighting the IPC value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using our CRM
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary
- Managing client relationships
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Business correpondence
- Customer success
- Sales pipelining
- Cold Calling
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
At IPC, your compensation is only part of the package. We are committed to investing in a range of programs and initiatives to improve the overall experience of our employees.
In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive Base Salaries and Performance Bonus/ Commission Plan
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Optical Reimbursement
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- 25 Holidays per Year Plus Public Holidays
- Additional Time off for Charity Work and Volunteering
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Bonus Program
- Access to “IPC University” our Internal E-Learning Platform
- Structured Onboarding Training and Peer Mentor Support
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Referral Scheme
Further information about your benefits will be provided during your onboarding process.