Financial Information Systems Analyst
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
The Financial Information Systems Analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Financial Information Systems, and help drive the development, implementation, and administration of the Finance department’s financial systems. This position will work closely with the finance team to help understand the business requirements and implement solutions to assist with monthly financial reporting, and budgeting and liaise with IT on process improvements. The Financial Information Systems team is part of the FP&A team but works closely with all areas of Finance, including Controllers, Treasury, and Supply Chain. Management and the CFO.
- Manage the monthly forecasting systems process; with strong support on reporting adjustments
- Assist in the systems process and submission of the company’s annual budget
- Testing and maintenance of the company’s financial/system controls
- Development of executive scorecards and management reporting solutions
- Assist with the creation and enhancement of reports required across the finance department, IPC leadership, and external stakeholders (e.g., Board of Directors).
- Reconciliation analysis to identify discrepancies between various inputs and outputs of reporting.
- Effective communication with others throughout the organization with respect to the timely submission of critical information and documentation to ensure deadlines are met.
- Opportunity to engage in the Finance department's financial systems roadmap, which is focused on the optimization of data structure and data integrity, data automation, and process improvements across the Finance organization.
Experience and skills required:
- 1-2 years of proven experience in financial analysis and accounting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at a time.
- ERP systems exposure is a plus, ideally Oracle, SAP BPC, or Hyperion.
- Microsoft Office
- Data Management
- ERP systems
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic thinker
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
At IPC, your compensation is only part of the package. We are committed to investing in a range of programs and initiatives to improve the overall experience of our employees.
In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive benefits, including:
- Competitive Base Salaries and Performance Bonuses
- Private Health Insurance + Sodexo Transport Pass + Sodexo Restaurant Pass
- 22 Holidays per Year Plus Public Holidays
- Additional Time off for Charity Work and Volunteering
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Bonus Program
- Access to “IPC University” our Internal E-Learning Platform
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Structured Onboarding Training and Peer Mentor Support
- Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Scheme
Further information about your benefits will be provided during your onboarding process.