Recruiting Manager - (Games Services)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
PTW is a global services company that collaborates with video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. PTW is a global services company that collaborates with video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to where we are today!
We are looking for a passionate and talented Recruiting Manager to join our team in Montreal, Canada. As the Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for PTW.
You will work closely with hiring managers and HR to develop and execute recruitment strategies that attract top talent to our organization. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administration, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in recruitment, 2+ years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in a gaming or technology company
- Strong knowledge of recruitment strategies, techniques, and tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Passion for gaming, technology, and the entertainment industry
- Candidates with agency/staffing firm work experience are highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and French is preferred
PTW is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are passionate about recruitment and gaming and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Manage a team of recruiters and the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring candidates.
- Responsible for filling all the open positions within the region and all the high-volume recruitment projects for our clients plus positions have been assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Utilize social media, job boards, and other recruiting tools to attract top talent.
- Build and maintain a strong talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Develop and implement best practices for recruitment, including diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Manage recruitment metrics and provide regular reports to the HR team.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to recruitment.
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling and business planning
- Social media platforms
- Media engagements
- Hiring and firing
- Talent acquisition
- Workforce planning
- Corporate culture
- Advanced language knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Plan