- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
We are looking for someone who wants to help us design, build and keep secure our highly scalable cloud infrastructure. Do you have broad technical skills and senior experiences across multiple aspects of development and operations, such as agile frameworks, automation and CI/CD engineering, then we're looking for you!
The team: we are a diverse and multicultural team, with people from various backgrounds and many years of experience in total. We embrace learning, working together (also remotely in time of COVID-19) and taking decisions together. Our mission is to support the company goals by providing the most scalable and secure infrastructure and testing/release tools (e.g. CI/CD and infrastructure automation). We are working closely with the production engineering team and support all other company departments and functions. You will join the DevOps squad, which is part of the broader "Security and Infrastructure" chapter, so we take both things pretty darn seriously.
We'd love to hear from you if you have...
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- Experience in Configuration Management tools (Terraform preferred) and scripting languages (bash or python, etc)
- Strong Linux experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or systems engineering related major or equivalent related work experience
As a Senior DevOps / Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for our core AWS infrastructure and constantly improve it in terms of automation, resilience and robustness. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure codebase
- Continuously improve our CI/CD automation to speed up the deployment cycles
- Continuously improve our cloud infrastructure logging/auditing capabilities
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to identify and solve issues and tasks that can be automated
- Ensure the security of our cloud infrastructure and services, including reliable backup and real-time monitoring
- Continuously improve and test our backup/recovery strategy
- Contribute with your input to the definition of our internal roadmap
- Data Analytics
- Operating Systems
- Windows operating system
- Data entry
- Quantitative/Qualitative Data Analysis
- Attention to detail
- To work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customer's lives
- A competitive salary, and 30 holidays including December 24th and 31st
- Working with the latest technology (check our stack here) along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at Bitwala
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even remotely
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings, regular TGIF’s to get to know your co-workers, and unforgettable company trips
- A truly inclusive and diverse company culture.