- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for industrial projects.
- You will act as Owner’s representative for our clients or will be part of a bigger project team.
- As a Project Manager you will organize your work and ensure that projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and within budget.
- The projects you will be involved in as a Project Manager comprise a variety of industries such as Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, FMCG, Metallurgy, etc.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- As a Project Manager, you have the ability to translate the demands of the client into practical realizable projects.
- You have at least 5 years experience in project management.
- With your outstanding people management and communication skills you succeed in getting the best out of the project team, which includes suppliers, users, maintenance staff, etc.
- As a Project Manager, you have a proactive “make-it-happen” mentality.
- You are resistant to stress and pressure.
- You are absolutely dedicated to your work, which you execute with extreme precision and an eye for detail.
- You are flexible to travel within Belgium.
- Your software skills include Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- You speak Dutch, English and French.
- Operating Systems
- Data entry
- Quantitative/Qualitative Data Analysis
- Work well under pressure
Cyclops is a fun, dynamic and fast growing company which offers you a challenging job with direct responsibility for varying projects.
We offer a competitive salary package, including laptop + professional software, mobile phone, car, etc.
As we grow as a company, we enable you to grow in your profession.
If you want to combine fun and challenges, Cyclops is the place to be!