Pre-Sales Consultant DACH
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are growing rapidly, and to welcome new customers in our EMEA area we are on the hunt for a Pre-Sales consultant who’s located preferably in Austria or Germany, and is fluent in German. You will be part of our Pre-sales team (based in the Netherlands, France, LatAm and USA). You will be traveling all over the world to help our customers in their decision-making journey to add FRISS in their work process. We are on a mission, do you want to have an important role in this?
Your mission as a Pre- sales Consultant
“Help the customer buy” is your credo. Your drive is to support customers in making the right buying decisions. At the same time, you also build a trust-based relationship that makes the difference. You accomplish this through your superb understanding of their needs, combined with your excellent technical & functional skills.
What did you achieve as a Pre-Sales Consultant after one year?
Our business has grown, we welcomed and onboarded new customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other parts of the world. You played a huge role in expanding our footprint in the DACH region. You achieved this by being the business partner for potential customers. You spread the word of FRISS and you have impressed our prospects with presentations and mind-blowing demos. A great way to show the value of our FRISS products and how we can help improve their business. How did you achieve this?
- Giving presentations, running PoC’s, answering RFP's and visiting conferences to demonstrate our FRISS solutions
- Preparing data and translating the data into insights for the (potential) customer to let them experience how our solutions can add value
- Connecting with the (potential) customers at events and fairs
- Investing in your FRISS (sales) team. You are the trusted wingman or -woman and you created a great vibe within the teams so we can hit our targets.
You and your FRISS team
One of the biggest prospects in your market asked FRISS to run a Proof of Concept. You prepared this together with your Sales colleagues and if needed the data scientists. It was quite a challenge to get the right data and get all things done on time. On the moment of truth, you and the team nailed it, the outcome was great and the prospect was impressed. This prospect is going to be a new customer! Together with the Sales department and the new customer you are going to celebrate this new step towards making insurance more honest again.
- You speak German and English fluently, another language (preferably Spanish, Portuguese, French or Dutch) would be a plus.
- You have accumulated some 5 years experience in a IT-related (pre)sales role. If you have gained this in the insurance and/or SaaS industry, we are super happy. If this is not the case, no worries. We will be happy too if you possess sublime data skills.
- You can speak ‘tech’ with our developers and ‘business’ with our clients and sales organization.
- You know how to analyze data and translate analytics into the business.
- Giving presentations based on the customer’s need is something you love to do and you do this with humor and care. Listing and asking questions is something you do by nature, this way you actually find out what the customer needs.
- Topping it all off, you like to discover new ways to achieve success. You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a business sense and. most of all. humor.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to invite you to join our team. Hit the button and apply!
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Business Process Understanding
- Document interpretation