Technical Support Specialist
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
In the beginning of the year LeadDesk and Loxysoft joined forces and we are growing rapidly. That’s why we are now looking for 2 Technical Support Specialists to strengthen our team in Östersund.
What kind of background and skills will help to succeed in this position?
We hope that you have prior experience from the helpdesk, service desk, and/or customer service duties. The job requires technical skills as well as a strong will to solve customers' issues efficiently and professionally. Our ideal candidate can multi-task, has patience and the ability to take initiative in troubleshooting.
We expect you to speak and write fluent Swedish and English. Any additional language skills (Norwegian, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch) are considered a plus.
We hope that you love to take ownership of your work and the results you deliver and enjoy working in an international work environment with great team spirit and colleagues from different cultures.
As a Technical Support Specialist
you will support and assist our customers in solving technical problems and product-related questions mainly by phone, email, and ticketing system Zendesk.
In practice this means:
- Being the first point of contact with the customer, either by phone or by e-mail.
- Documenting customer contact and any issues flagged in our ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Being the direct link to other technical teams (development and operational teams).
- Troubleshooting includes basic network monitoring and monitoring the application behavior through for instance developer tools.
- You will be taught how to work with all of the available tools on the job.
Reasons to join LeadDesk:
- An inspiring and fast-paced technical & customer service environment, where you will get to grow as a professional.
- A warm culture where we do things together. We take our work seriously, but we also value an easygoing atmosphere, where we have fun and laugh together.
- Chance to work with and learn from a team of professionals who are experts in their fields. The chance to learn about new technologies and work with a leading SaaS telephony product.
- An important position in the company with a high impact on the happiness of our customers.
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Could it be you? Great – we can’t wait to meet you! Apply by sending us your CV as soon as possible. We will be moving forward with the recruitment process as soon as we find the right person, so apply rather sooner than later!
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Time management
Basic information about the position
· Start day: According to agreement
· Working hours: Full time
· Employment period: Permanent
· Salary: According to agreement