Account Manager, Enterprise Sales
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Is consultative solution sales your strength? Are you looking for the next step in your career where you are involved in reforming your clients’ business? If your answer is YES, this is your chance to join the LeadDesk international team!
We are now looking for an Account Manager to join our Enterprise sales team in Sollentuna.
This is a great opportunity for you if you already have solid experience in B2B SaaS sales and want to grow and develop more with large customers. In this role, you get to take our intelligent sales and customer service cloud service to the core of our customers’ operations.
With LeadDesk, you can enjoy the stability of a strong and listed company, as well as operate in a fast-paced and changing start-up environment where you can make an impact and take responsibility for your own work. This is an independent role, but you have the support of a great team.
The position is full-time and permanent. Our office is located in Sollentuna, with excellent transport connections.
What kind of skills and experience do you need in the role?
To succeed in this role, you need to have experience in B2B Saas sales, technical understanding, and project leadership skills. You are an experienced salesperson and you understand what kind of expectations large companies place on their partner.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to customer needs. You are determined to exceed the customer's expectations as well as ambitious sales goals set for you.
Often the solution is finalized together with the customer. Therefore, it is important that you have excellent communication skills in Swedish. As English is the company language, good English skills are also required.
The goal of your work is to take our customers' customer service and/or sales operations to the next level with our cloud solution. Therefore knowledge of how to create a great customer experience in customer service environments with customer relationship/ticketing/telecommunication system and previous work with procurements is a big advantage
Why you should join LeadDesk?
- The opportunity to work in an international, growth company together with colleagues with a can-do attitude
- The chance to work with a market-leader SaaS product and diverse companies on revolutionizing their sales
- A culture where we do things together to help our customers and ourselves succeed
- The opportunity to influence your role, your responsibilities and development path
- Inspiring company events (Annual Kick-Off event for all the employees & other happenings along the year - currently 100% online)
Would this be the right career step for you?
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Could it be you? Great! – We can’t wait to meet you!
- Client management
- Contract management
- Best practice development
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Skilled Collaborator
- Time management
- Starting day: As soon as possible / According to agreement
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Salary: According to agreement