Strategic Partner Manager to world's leading company
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be focused on cultivating Partnerships business with Large Publishers. The aim is to grow the publisher base and develop a successful, long-term partnership within Northern Europe.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or sales at a technology or media company.
- Experience with online advertising or ad monetization solutions (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense, AdMob).
- Channel management, agency management, or business development experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work with little or no guidance.
- Excellent relationship-building skills at C-level and with multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp complex technical product aspects and develop data-driven recommendations and action plans.
- Manage our Partners in all levels across the organization with a focus on Ad solutions and publisher satisfaction. Manage and maximize business growth.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial, and operational point of view while translating data into actionable strategies for partners.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, Increase Partners' Revenue
- Maximize current partners' yield through ongoing optimization recommendations
- Increase product penetration and share of inventory with UK partners through consultation, optimization, and other related analysis
- Deploy Revenue Intelligence analysis (pitch/implement and report back)
- Collaborate with the technical department, Gtech to automate and scale optimizations
- Align with business product big bets and pitch/implement new product feature
- Media Sales: ability to explain how to leverage the technology to Large Publishers and specifically Broadcasters, Improve service with Publishers
- Improve our serviceability to partners by tackling the lack of interaction and face to face time with partners
- Close the identified service gap between competition and Google
- Increase partners product knowledge through workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Data Analytics
- Social media platforms
- Customer relations
- Content Creation and Management
- Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
Employees at MultiMind are entitled to:
- Employment terms according to the collective agreement in terms of salary, vacation, statutory pension contribution, sick-leave entitlements, parental leave, and overtime compensation.
- A dedicated Staffing & Recruitment Manager that continuously monitor your career development and ensures good work conditions.
- Participate in fun activities and events.
- Generous preventive health care through a beneficial discount on a gym membership.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.