Netsuite Project Manager - graduate opportunity
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Netsuite Consulting is looking for a Project Manager to be part of a team of consultants within its SaaS Center of Excellence located in Bucharest, Romania built to deliver projects across a variety of countries for customers from different industry backgrounds covering the entire EMEA region.
The Netsuite Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of Netsuite projects on time within budget and within scope. In addition, the Netsuite Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects (set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project, prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project). The
Netsuite Project Manager will work directly with customers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The Netsuite Project Manager will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone/ videoconference or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. Applies Netsuite methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Skills and qualifications required for the role:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- 1-2 years experience in the field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Experience with software in an ASP/SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- A creative agile problem-solver.
- Ability to present and argument: persuasive.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian both written and oral with strong presentation ability
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Operating systems
- Financial projections
- Business analysis
- Strong Public Speaker
- Specialized and adapted product training
- A rapid onboarding and learning experience in order to accommodate new joiners to the Netsuite product, delivery methodology and culture.
- Possibility to travel internationally when the situation requires
- Mentoring from senior project managers
- Contact with latest generation technology
- Opportunity to grow your career within one of the fastest growing Cloud companies
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation package