Senior Product Marketing Manager(J10096) (Remote)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- We are looking for a driven Senior Product Marketing Manager to highlight the best features of our products and to then build messaging and positioning for the product. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for researching market trends, conducting new product market analysis, and working with various departments to drive go-to-market activities and successfully launch new products. You should also conduct competitive and market intelligence to keep abreast of competitive landscape, industry innovations and new marketing techniques.
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering.
- Develop positioning statements, product messaging and the associated proof points to differentiates new products/services from others by identify key product and feature values that appeal to customers.
- Communicate the value of new products/services to sales and marketing by producing various contents and materials such as case studies, videos, website copy, blog posts, product pitch deck, and product cheat sheets.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Execute self-lead market and user research to gain insight into product pricing, untapped product opportunities, buyer personas, and current user satisfaction.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage by analyzing lead-to-cash and other buyer/user processes.
- Be the product evangelist internally and externally by promoting the story of and explaining the customer-led benefits of our products.
- Own the go-to-market strategy by working with relevant business stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns, promotional activities, and sales techniques.
- Execute the go-to-market plan by collaborating with cross-functional teams to launch and promote our products.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Manage product marketing budget and approval processes.
- Coach and mentor product marketing team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- 5+ years of working experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Deep understanding of how a software (SaaS) product is sold and the channels they are sold into
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management is especially important
- Ability to use analytical tools to make informed, data-driven decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including some copywriting skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex issues in a simple way
- Strategic leadership skills and is a creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to details
- Previous experience working for Online Travel Industry a plus, but not a must
- Excellent verbal and written English is a must.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Customer relations
- Product development
- Contract negotiations
- Advanced language knowledge
- Skilled Collaborator