French speaking Translator - Telecoms & Electronics Terminology
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
NEW JOB! French speaking Translator - Telecoms & Electronics Terminology. A superb opportunity to start your careers in translation - no previous translation experience is required, industry knowledge in telecoms or electronics is essential.
Our client is a truly international translation company - one of the world's largest organisation’s in this sector - working with some of the world's most high profile companies and brands.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a French speaking Translator, to work on their client texts from the telecoms and electronics sector. Your language combination must be:
- French mother tongue, excellent knowledge of English plus at least a degree level qualification in any of the following: physics, electronics, telecommunications.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- French to mother tongue standard fluency in English
- An industry background in telecoms or electronics
- Excellent skills in concentration and written communication
- Attention to detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Microsoft Office