Italian speaking Inside Sales Account Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
As an Italian speaking Account Manager, you will responsible for the maintaining relationships in the sales channel to Italy with the overall aim to increase revenue and profitability across the complete product range.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management activities, including regular customer calls and working closely with Regional Business Development Manager
- Pro-actively manage and develop the business in Italy
- Manage customer accounts by quoting and negotiating prices, processing orders, and estimating and managing deliveries based on knowledge of stock, production and delivery schedules.
- Coordinate where necessary with other departments such as Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, and Marketing.
- Anticipate and develop plans, which reflect the future needs of the customer.
- Support the relevant Business Development Managers in the field at all times.
- Manage inventory levels based on customer and inventory forecasts
- Sales analysis to identify trends to help grow the business
- Occasional travel to events overseas
- Fluent Italian & English is essential. Additional European languages are an advantage especially French, Spanish or Portuguese - but this is not essential
- Previous experience in sales / account management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Pro-active and the ability to use independent judgement
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Business analysis
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator
- Attention to detail