- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
A vibrant consultant
You’re born with great leadership skills, but also know when to step back. Bringing the project to a good end is always the goal and if you see any issue, you dare to speak up. A challenge is like an adventure that gives you an extra boost. You’re a natural networker and your entrepreneurial personality can discover and seize new opportunities quickly. You have a hands-on and pragmatic approach, are committed and you see travelling abroad as a fun occasion. Still with us?
How to blow us away
You have approximately 5 years of relevant experience in a project context as a project manager or business analyst with PM experience.
You have experience in Wholesale banking front, mid, back office & regulations or Asset/ Investment management front, mid, back office & regulations.
You have experience in Financial Instruments (equities, bonds, derivates). STP processing, Data Management (fund structures, investments), Trading, Emir, Mifid, Libor and CRD.
You have a university degree in finance, economy, IT, engineering or other relevant education.
You’re a digital native who can think and act strategically.
You don’t need to be held on a leach 24/7.
You have a hands-on, can-do mentality and dynamic spirit.
Your Dutch and English are native
You want to live and breathe the #projectivelife.
You are eligible to work in the Netherlands
You are willing to do your assignment and in addition help the projective organization grow.
You live in the Netherlands.
You have the following management skills:
- Problem solving e.g. problem & opportunity analysis, business case, SWOT, cost/benefit & gap analysis
- Organisational skills e.g. activity breakdown, planning & execution, stakeholder management, presentation, communication skills, familiar with multiple project and development methodologies0
- Change management: project lifecycle monitoring (waterfall, agile& hybrid), vendor management, post production support (i.e. training, user guides), effective team management including virtual teams (Strong communication skills)
- Analytical skills and preferably data crunching, e.g. SQL & pivot tables
- System and design thinking and implementation experience e.g. UML & use cases, Simcorp, Murex, Core banking etc.
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Change management
- Business analysis
- Advanced language knowledge
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator