- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
CDM London is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate individuality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and a sense of belonging for all employees.
For us, inclusivity and diversity aren’t “nice-to-have” – they’re central to our business strategy. The more inclusive we are, the more people feel they can bring their whole selves to work, the better our work will be.
As part of our commitment to creating an inclusive workplace we are proud to be a disability confident employer and have also signed the time to change pledge. We know this is a journey and we are on our way.
What can we do for you? That’s the most important bit. We want everyone to have the best possible interview experience, so please do let us know if we can help in any way.
About the Role:
At CDM, the finance team are an extension of every team across the business and are completely integral as a result. We are partners to our colleagues, providing them with the platform to deliver to our Clients. We believe in embodying a team mentality, finding proactive solutions, and delivering information in a timely manner to support the decision-making process.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director and working closely with the Client Accountant on a relatively small team, will provide great exposure to how Finance operates within the Industry. Specific Training provided around Microsoft AX along with principals of Client Accounting.
You will be supporting the Agency in the use of its AX finance system, whilst working closely with a Shared Service Team to ensure the accurate delivery of financial information to different stakeholders.
You are someone who always strives to exceed expectations, always approaching problems with a can-do attitude and a solution in mind.
You will be keen to learn and absorb from others in a dynamic, sometimes challenging but always energetic environment, and will bring positivity and energy to the agency. You will also be a firm believer in the importance of making work fun. Its advertising: if we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right.
- Accounts Payable Invoice coding and approval
- New Client and Supplier Setups
- New Starter configuration and onboarding
- Timesheet / Expense Queries and submission support
- Liaising with Shared Service Team for Payment runs and Supplier Queries
- Supporting Client Accountant with running Project Reports and analysing data in preparation for Client Finance Team Meetings.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a basic understanding of accounting.
- Good communication skills.
- English spoken and written.
- Accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships with a range of people one-to-one and in team situations.
- Ability to organise work to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Self-motivated with a positive and professional manner.
- Data Analytics
- Data entry
- Client management
- Billing, Invoicing, Collection
- Accounts payable
- Strategic thinker
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail