- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
The Product Growth team focuses on growing and engaging global user base. The team is data driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented digital performance marketer who thrives at working with data, and can dive into the details of a digital media campaign, but can also manage relationships with agencies, ad networks, cross functional partners to strategically grow our program. The ideal candidate will have strong user acquisition and media buying experience within the mobile and desktop ecosystem.
- Leverage data to understand our global direct response campaigns in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of users.
- Drive projects focusing on new user growth and mobile usage - working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams.
- Manage day-to-day paid digital campaign operations across agencies, ad networks and DSPs.
- Negotiate and execute on direct and programmatic media buys.
- Execute creative tests, and drive performance and operational efficiency at scale.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to key partners
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation & scaling
- Query Hadoop/Hive databases to understand campaign performance.
- 2+ years' experience in driving paid media campaigns to meet target ROI and conversion KPIs.
- 2+ years' experience performing data analysis and driving A/B tests to optimize campaign performances
- 1+ years' experience with SQL
- Ability to process and analyze data sets and interpret them to make business decisions.
- Online Networking
- Data Analytics
- Data entry
- Marketing research
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Attention to detail